If you are:
- an experienced programmer who knows that work involves continuous development and is willing to participate in ambitious projects
- a team player who wants to have an impact on the projects they participate in
- Talented: You know how to solve non-standard problems
- Dedicated: You what you do best and impart a sense of satisfaction to others on a job well done
- Creative: You have good ideas and are capable of finding non-standard solutions
- Thinking in the long term: You can foresee trends and design solutions for years...we are looking for you!
Joint a team that:
- truly love what they do
- have mutually complementary skills and ideas
- continue to grow.
What can we offer?
A full-time job that is interesting, full of challenges and leaves room for continued improvement and professional growth.
Employees are our biggest asset and we do anything it takes to make them aware of that.
Additional advantages for you:
- a contract suited to your expectations
- stationary work at a convenient location in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park
- comfortable working conditions in a modern office with staff facilities and amenities for persons with disabilities
- a parking place in a garage
- work from Monday to Friday during fixed hours (8-16) with a one hour lunch break.
Our current vacancies:
FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
Familiarity with Angular or React technologies would be an additional asset.
No job opportunities for you?
Send your CV and we will contact you first when we need someone with your skills.